Why do buyers need a real estate agent? There are many reasons, but here are our top five
1. The right agent can make all the difference. Real estate agents know the city and everything surrounding it. They know the best schools, the best areas of interest, and where the pockets of growth are. They understand where property taxes are higher or lower, listen to a buyer’s needs, and give their best advice.
2. Agents know pricing. Real estate agents do not set the prices, but they do guide sellers to make the best possible decision. When selling a house, agents can weigh out comps in the area and make suggestions based on current inventory. For buyers, Realtors can determine what the right price to offer may be for a home based on a variety of information, such as how long a house has been on the market and the cost per foot of neighboring homes.
3. Agents love the processes. From the massive piles of paperwork needed to buy a home to a deep understanding of all of the disclosure forms and laws, real estate agents know their business.
4. Agents have great teams around them. Any experienced, respected real estate agent in the area will have lawyers that they trust completely, lenders that they know will respect and assist their buyers in every way, and a team of skilled contractors and service providers on whom they confidently rely. A good agent will also have a solution to any problems that may stand in the way of their buyer’s home.
5. Agents make it easy on their buyers. From handling the paperwork to coordinating the showings, a real estate agent can streamline the home buying process. They will comb the listings to find houses worth seeing and set up appointments around their buyer’s schedule. When it comes to negotiating the contract, a real estate agent will know exactly how to present your offer as well as professionally close the deal.
The real estate and mortgage industries depend on referrals for continued business; therefore, any real estate agent worth their salt will work diligently to leave every client with the best possible experience. It is our hope that agents in the area always trust their clients in our capable hands. At Fairway Independent Mortgage, we take care of relationships and assist people in making the right lending choices.Tags: Realtor